Quote of the Day

"We're only here briefly, and while I'm here I want to allow myself joy. So fuck it."
- Amy, Her.

Monday 10 January 2011

The Apocolapse! It's now!

Dead Crows, FlashForward Style.

It seems that all around the world animals seem to be randomly dropping dead. Blackbirds in Louisiana, Jackdaws in Sweden and now over 2 million fish in Maryland. The cause? Well apparently no one knows. The cause of why they don't know? No one knows. The cause of why no one knows that they don't know? No one knows. I could go on, but I won't. Besides, it's not even that funny.
    Anyway, this kind of shit's been happening all over the world. Although it's kind of obvious that it's probably just cold weather, some believe it's some sort of warning. The beginning of the end, if you will. My theory? It's an incredibly elaborate April Fools joke. I'm telling you, April 1st, they're all gonna jump right back up and go "Ey! We gotcha!". Then we'll all laugh and share drinks... Oh, Happy Days...

No comments:

Post a Comment