Quote of the Day

"We're only here briefly, and while I'm here I want to allow myself joy. So fuck it."
- Amy, Her.

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Bock, Bock, Bock, Bock, Bock

Tight, bro.
Had an English 'Controlled Assessment' today, which was a right barrel of laughs. Two hours sitting in a dusty old hall with 119 other boys, writing about 'Power Bocking'. Wasn't that bad though, as I managed to slip in the phrase: 'Rock out with your Bock out' and gave Bolos Santosi a cameo role as Bocker World Champion. Damn, just thought of a good movie reference I could have used; Meet The Bockers. Power Bocking, if you don't know what it is, is about doing jumps and shit on a pair of Power Bock Stilts. Those are those jumping stilts you occasionally see some prick milling around town on.
  Anyway, I have a twitter account. Clickidy click here for it. Just so you know, I never go on it, never post on it and don't really follow many people. But if you're into that kind of shit (that shit being stalking a deserted twitter account) then go ahead and follow away, I won't judge. Honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment