Quote of the Day

"We're only here briefly, and while I'm here I want to allow myself joy. So fuck it."
- Amy, Her.

Sunday 9 January 2011

First!

OMG! First! No, no I'm not like that. In fact, I don't think I've ever posted a comment like that on anything ever before. Actually, on that subject, isn't it funny when people do that, but completely fail because by the time they've stopped freaking out that they are actually first and have sent the thing, someone has already beaten them to it and thier first becomes fourth? Not that anyone is likely to actually do that on here, because I doubt anyone will actually read this, rendering the whole thing absolutely pointless.
  Anyway, the kind of things I'll post on here... I dunno, maybe some awesome youtube vids, maybe my opinion on current news, maybe just some random mutterings (much like this one). Anyway, this is my blog and if you're reading it then you're awesome, because you blatantly don't have much better to do than read a stranger's first struggling attempts at blogging... Congrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment