Quote of the Day

"We're only here briefly, and while I'm here I want to allow myself joy. So fuck it."
- Amy, Her.

Sunday 30 January 2011

Instant Happy Face: Ladder Goat

Don't worry, it'll all make perfect sense...

Are you feeling down? Saddened by the futures prospects? Upset that I haven't posted since Thursday nor done an RE:View yet? Then I have just the solution: anti-depressants Ladder Goat!

Prepare to have your minds blown and your sides split as your roflcopter takes flight when watching this painfully hilarious clip; after the wtf's have passed, that is. Yep, it's a Dutch guy playing a game (Call of Juarez, I believe) and laughing his head off in a rather peculiar manner, after witnessing a strange incident involving one very big-balled goat. I'll say no more, in fear of spoiling it for you. Enjoy!


(Just remember to stop watching it after about 4 minutes, it gets kind of crappy from there on out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment