Quote of the Day

"We're only here briefly, and while I'm here I want to allow myself joy. So fuck it."
- Amy, Her.

Sunday 9 January 2011

My YouTube Account

Thought I'd best provide a link to my desolate and miserably unviewed YouTube channel, so here it is! http://www.youtube.com/user/Rimji11
It's basically just a bunch of shaky, low quality mobile phone videos. Nothing special, as they mostly revolve around my friends doing boring and uninteresting things including: Limboing Under Random Bars, Freaking Out Over Woodland Snakes, Going Up and Down Slides In a Small Park In Paris and many, many more thrilling highlights. And if you're lucky, you may even spot a Black Squirrel roaming the leafy outlets of Central Park.
Hopefully, I'll post some actually decent films one day. In fact I'm working on a small project right now... Stay tuned.

Oh and don't forget to check out the critically acclaimed 'James Goes Spaz', above.

No comments:

Post a Comment