Quote of the Day

"We're only here briefly, and while I'm here I want to allow myself joy. So fuck it."
- Amy, Her.

Monday 14 February 2011

Colin Firth Triumphs Again

Bloody good show, old chap!
Well, that's another week and another poll. Last weeks topic was "Favourite Actor/Actress" out of either The Kings Speech or The Fighter, and for all of who voted, heres a pat on the back. But of course, there could be only one winner and it was, without a shadow of a doubt, the excellent Colin Firth. So that makes it a Golden Globe, a BAFTA and now the prestiged Dude Meister Poll Award. And in joint second place, for any of you who care, were The Fighter stars, Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale.

Next up poll-wise will be something in conjunction with my recently published Troll article, so remember to vote on that. That's all for today, but come back very soon because I've got an exciting new project brewing in the fore front of my mind... Plus, tomorrow is Trailer Tuesday so you can expect some more analysing and dissecting of a recent trailer and my next RE:View is due soon, this time focusing on a certain downloadable game... Stay tuned people.

1 comment: