Quote of the Day

"We're only here briefly, and while I'm here I want to allow myself joy. So fuck it."
- Amy, Her.

Sunday 17 April 2011

The Sunday Supdate: 17/04/11

I've got no opening sentence, so let's just get on with this.

Pretty slow week here, considering I haven't been at school. Sorry about the lack of a certain Tuesday feature involving theatrical movie previews, but I just couldn't find the motivation. Never fear, because I've already got the next one figured out. Or should I say I've "opposable thumbed" it out. Eh?

    On an unrelated note, here's an awesome video from Peter Jackson about The Hobbit:

Awesome or what? This movie is going to freakin' rock. And did you know the whole thing's being recorded not only in 3D, but in 48 frames per second! What does that mean? It means twice the picture quality of the usual film standard, baby! 2012, hurry up already! But not the end of the world 2012. You, sir, can wait!

  Saw Sucker Punch earlier today. I won't say anything now, so you'll have to read the RE:View (which should be dropping tomorrow) to get my honest-to-god opinion of Zack Snyder's latest Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Stripper/Thriller epic. And hopefully, I'll be seeing Your Highness on Wednesday, so a RE:View of the Fantasy/Comedy/Another-Film-Natalie-Portman-Is-In movie should also be inbound. Oh, and I'll be picking up the new Mortal Kombat game on Thurs/Fri when it releases, so maybe my first fully-fledged game RE:View could be coming.

  Also, after my post-Kapow! blues wore off, I got in touch with the Beast Cosplayer from the con, and am now recognised by him and his wife, along with their kick-ass review site, hesaidshesaidfm.com! Expect a feature on them very soon.

     1800 hits now, so that's pretty cool. Although I gotta say, I'm a little disappointed with the amount of views my God and Satan post got. After all, you guys did mostly vote for more editorials like that. Oh well, maybe it's God's way of telling me not to mess with religion. Or it's your way of telling me "We don't care.". But perhaps this mention will boost the hits.

  That's me updated out for today. Thanks for reading and stay tuned. In the words of Toby Turner: "Bless your face! If you sneezed during this Supdate* bless you. Peace off." BOOP.

*Supdate in place of the usual "video" that he says.


Buy Mortal Kombat Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment