Quote of the Day

"We're only here briefly, and while I'm here I want to allow myself joy. So fuck it."
- Amy, Her.

Sunday 24 April 2011

The Sunday Supdate: 24/04/11

Not much to say about this week. Nope, nothing at all in fact. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

But then there is that small fact that WE HIT 2000 HITS! which I could talk about...
Uh-huh. You heard it right, and probably saw it right (at top of page), the blog has now reached over 2000 hits. 2159 is what it stands at this very moment, which means I've actually got over 100 extra. I think that's quite impressive, all things considering. 4 months, almost, the site's been up and running, so I'm pretty proud with that figure.



    On to other things now, and this oncoming week sees the first of the Super-Hero summer movies being released. Thor hits cinemas on 29th April (Friday), but I shall be seeing it on the Wednesday for some reason. I think it's a preview screening or something, either way it's awesome. So there should be an RE:View of that dropping soon.

    Talking about this Friday, it's the Royal wedding! Now some, if not all, may be screwing your noses up at the thought of some over-glorified posh boy getting married, but I'm kind of looking forward to it. The way I see it, it's history in the making, something you can look back on  and say "I remember that...". Plus if you buy any of the cheesy-as-hell memorabilia of the day, it'll be worth a fortune in the future. You seen how much any of that Diana stuff goes for these days? And besides, you get a day off, don't you?

Okay, that's just too far...
       Anyway, a couple of RE:Views went up this week. Sucker Punch and Your Highness; not the greatest movies I've ever seen, but then again, not the worst. Kind of getting into some better layouts with the reviews now, with a few pictures strewn in between every couple of paragraphs to break it up a bit and keep it fresh. I understand that just solid text can be a bit intimidating sometimes, so I've tried to streamline it a little. Plus, I added a touch of colour to the Trailer Tuesday this week too, to really make some things pop and make it easier to find certain items.

Right, I'm going to sign off now. Have a great week everyone, and always; stay safe and stay tuned. Oh, and Happy Easter!
ATR

No comments:

Post a Comment